London is hiring!
Articulate is looking for a part-time contractor to support our London team.
The ideal candidate will have at least four to seven years (Senior Account Executive to Account Manager level) PR or marketing experience, working with FinTech, financial services or B2B technology clients. You must have a passion for exceeding expectations and be ready to hit the ground running as we drive great results for UK and International clients operating in the UK market.
You will work closely with colleagues across the agency and serve as a day-to-day point person on various accounts. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, goal-oriented, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, manages a range of financial services and B2B technology accounts, and can support a fast-growing client base. This candidate should have a proven track record managing and growing accounts and junior staff; desire individual responsibility and accountability; embrace the financial services and B2B technology industries; effectively prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks; value and cultivate client, media and industry relationships; and demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Why You Should Work with Articulate:
Smart, experienced and results-driven, the Articulate team is known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programs that build credibility and help our clients achieve their bottom-line objectives. We do this in a friendly, team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and cross-agency thinking. We also strive to provide a rewarding and challenging atmosphere where each person, contract or employee, feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning and culture.
We’re also not fussy about where you work. You would be expected to be in our offices just opposite London’s Spitalfields Markets a few times a month, potentially more as client meetings dictate, but are otherwise free to work from wherever suits you.
- Drive and execute creative media campaigns for your clients across digital, print and other mediums
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact and actively input into account plans and program measurement
- Generate consistent proactive media and analyst coverage, as well as speaking and award opportunities
- Draft public relations materials including press releases, bylined articles, briefing books and other client-facing documents
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Assist in the development and execution of social media campaigns
- Deliver exceptional customer service, successfully managing client expectations, deliverables and reporting requirements
- Analyze industry news, feature opportunities and on-going trends to consistently create opportunities for your clients
- At least four years relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields
- Prior financial services/FinTech/B2B technology experience preferred
- Outstanding writing, editing, research and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team.
- High-energy with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and perform well under pressure