Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive – New York
We are looking for an energetic Senior Account Executive to join our team in New York, NY. The SAE will work closely with colleagues across the agency and serve as a day-to-day point person on various accounts. FinTech, financial services or B2B technology PR or marketing experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and goal-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces the financial services and B2B technology industries, effectively prioritizes multiple time-sensitive tasks, values and cultivates client and industry relationships, and excels when faced with tight deadlines.
Why You Should Work at Articulate:
Smart, experienced and results-driven, the Articulate team is known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programs that build credibility and help our clients achieve their bottom-line objectives. We do this in a friendly, team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and cross-agency thinking.
Articulate offers excellent benefits to our employees including full health care coverage, 401(k), paid holidays, and future growth opportunities within the firm. We strive to provide a rewarding and challenging atmosphere where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning and culture.
- Drive and execute creative media campaigns for your clients across digital, print and other mediums
- Serve as a day-to-day client tactical contact and actively input into account plans and program measurement
- Generate consistent proactive media and analyst coverage, as well as speaking and award opportunities
- Draft public relations materials including press releases, bylined articles, briefing books and other client-facing documents
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Assist in the development and execution of social media campaigns
- Deliver exceptional customer service, successfully managing client expectations, deliverables and reporting requirements
- Analyze industry news, feature opportunities and on-going trends to consistently create opportunities for your clients
- At least four years relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields
- Prior financial services/FinTech/B2B technology experience preferred
- Outstanding writing, editing, research and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team.
- High-energy with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and perform well under pressure