Articulate Internship Program
Kick start your FinTech and B2B technology PR career
The Articulate Internship Program (AIP) is a proven path for career-minded graduates to kick start a successful PR and Marketing career. We take the best and the brightest and provide you with on the job training across many marketing disciplines, as well as a grounding in the financial markets, FinTech and B2B technology industries. Our internship programs run in our New York and London offices and are currently open to recent graduates in both cities.
What makes the Articulate Internship Program different from others?
A typical work day could include:
- Working on new business research
- Researching and monitoring news about our clients and their industry
- Engaging with account teams and the wider company network
- Learning the media landscape and why Articulate’s approach to media relations is second to none
- Understanding analyst relations and why it’s a vital part of influencer campaigns for emerging and established companies
- Putting your digital media skills to work
- Writing and editing
- Providing support at client or Articulate events including our annual Summer Party, which is one of the most sought after tickets in the industry
- Representing Articulate at industry events alongside other team members as they network, meet clients and prospects and keep up with industry changes
In short, we give you the opportunity to see what day-to-day agency life is like and explore your passion for FinTech and B2B tech PR and marketing. But it doesn’t stop there. There are also real opportunities to become fully-fledged members of the Articulate team.
Do you want to find out more? Check out our blog where previous intern Molly tells you what she learnt as an Articulate Intern and how she made the jump from Intern to Account Coordinator. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.