Account Executive – New York
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Full-Time Account Executive to join our team in New York, NY. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues across the agency and serve as a day-to-day point person on various financial services and technology accounts.
Why You Should Work at Articulate:
Smart, experienced and results-driven, the Articulate team is known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programs that build credibility and help our clients achieve their bottom-line objectives. We do this in a friendly, team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and cross-agency thinking.
Articulate offers excellent benefits to our employees including full health care coverage, 401(k), paid holidays and future growth opportunities within the firm. We strive to provide a rewarding and challenging atmosphere where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning and culture.
- Successfully source and secure media and analyst opportunities and execute proactive integrated campaigns for clients
- Generate consistent proactive media and analyst coverage, as well as speaking and award opportunities
- Prepare public relations materials including first drafts of press releases, pitches, briefing books and other client-facing documents
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Identify industry news, feature opportunities and on-going trends to consistently create opportunities for your clients
- Manages self on deadlines and account metrics
- Execute social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations/Communications or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Public Relations and/or related fields
- Prior financial services/technology industry experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and perform well under pressure
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and goal-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces the financial services and B2B technology industries, effectively prioritizes multiple time-sensitive tasks, values and cultivates client and industry relationships, and excels when faced with tight deadlines.
If this position is a good fit, please send us your resume.