Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive – New York
We are looking for an energetic Full-Time Senior Account Executive to join our team in New York, NY. The SAE will work closely with colleagues across the agency and serve as a day-to-day point person on various accounts. FinTech, financial services or B2B technology PR or marketing experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and goal-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces the financial services and B2B technology industries, effectively prioritizes multiple time-sensitive tasks, values and cultivates client and industry relationships, and excels when faced with tight deadlines.
Why You Should Work at Articulate:
Smart, experienced and results-driven, the Articulate team is known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programs that build credibility and help our clients achieve their bottom-line objectives. We do this in a friendly, team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and cross-agency thinking.
Articulate offers excellent benefits to our employees including full health care coverage, 401(k), paid holidays, and future growth opportunities within the firm. We strive to provide a rewarding and challenging atmosphere where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning and culture.
- Drive and execute creative media campaigns for your clients across digital, print and other mediums
- Serve as a day-to-day client tactical contact and actively input into account plans and program measurement
- Generate consistent proactive media and analyst coverage, as well as speaking and award opportunities
- Draft public relations materials including press releases, bylined articles, briefing books and other client-facing documents
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Assist in the development and execution of social media campaigns
- Deliver exceptional customer service, successfully managing client expectations, deliverables and reporting requirements
- Analyze industry news, feature opportunities and on-going trends to consistently create opportunities for your clients
- At least four years relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields
- Prior financial services/FinTech/B2B technology experience preferred
- Outstanding writing, editing, research and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team
- High-energy with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and perform well under pressure
If the position is a good fit, please send us your resume.